Clinical Educator - Pharmacy
Part Time - Fixed Term
Working for Southern Queensland Rural Health this position will see you supporting effective, high-quality rural training experiences for undergraduate Pharmacy students across regional, rural and remote Southern Queensland. You will also facilitate interprofessional learning opportunities during student placements and enhance of support and education to both students and clinical supervisors. Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading interprofessional learning opportunities within the health care environment.
- Developing and delivering educational materials that incorporate emerging information technology.
- Partnering with health-care professionals and academic staff during rural clinical placements to develop high-quality learning opportunities for pharmacy students.
- Providing best practice clinical and educational support to clinical supervisors.
- Assisting in identifying a range of supports that would further enhance rural clinical learning experiences.
- Actively engage in research that is aimed at contributing to an evidence-base within a rural health agenda.
This position is primarily located in Toowoomba at the Baillie Henderson Hospital Campus, however, travel will be required to work from other sites across the Darling Downs and South West Queensland regions as required.
Download the position description - 509946_Clinical Educator Pharmacy_PD.pdf