Clinical Psychologist/Psychologist - Youthrive
Full time or part time
Youthrive are looking for a passionate and experienced Clinical Psychologist/Psychologist to join thier high-performing Springfield team. The role is full-time.
- Delivering early intervention, therapeutic and educational interventions to children and families.
- Providing discipline-specific assessment and therapy to children and youth aged 0-18 years.
- Providing support through a range of service models such as individual therapy, telehealth, groups for children, school based interventions and parent training programs.
- Collaborating within a multidisciplinary team.
- Fostering family-/carer-inclusive practice.
- Working with other professionals and agencies.
- Tertiary qualifications in psychology
- Must hold full registration as a psychologist with AHPRA
- Immediate eligibility as a Medicare provider.
- At least two years’ experience working with children and young people with complex needs, including autism spectrum disorder, developmental delays and disability.
- Experience providing psychological assessment and therapy to children and young people.
- Experience providing services via telehealth is desirable.
- Well-developed communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Experience administering the Autism Diagnostic Observation Scale – Second Edition (ADOS-2) will be highly regarded.
About the remuneration and benefits
- Above-award remuneration with salary sacrifice options
- 9.5% superannuation
- Additional generous bonus incentive (opportunity to earn additional monthly income by achieving set KPIs)
- Professional development budget
- Supervision and mentoring
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Salary negotiated and based upon qualification and years of experience.
For enquiries or to apply, please contact Portia Gunn (Team Leader) on 07 3054 1130 or email@example.com.
To apply please submit (1) cover letter addressing key criteria in the position description and (2) CV.
Applications will be reviewed as submitted.
Equipping kids and young people with the skills they need to thrive.