Location: Springfield or Toowoomba
Based in our Springfield or Toowoomba Office, we are seeking a hardworking, proactive and dynamic individual to support our Commissioning Team in delivering excellence.
- Interpret and comply with Program Guidelines, Accreditation Standards, Clinical Governance Frameworks and Policy to ensure that projects are implemented according to approved project deliverables, performance indicators and targets.
- Monitor performance of contractors to achieve deliverables detailed in the contract.
- Contribute to the identification and mitigation of project risks and proactively identify report and manage risks and issues in consultation with the Lead – Strategy & Commissioning.
- Implement best practice by monitoring performance and community narratives in our regions through robust procurement and contract management functions.
- Contribute to the production of reporting requirements, as requested.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to the planning, implementation and evaluation of projects within the health sector, using highly developed organisational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of working within an agile environment demonstrating flexibility and ability to prioritise according to the environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, including influencing, negotiation and consultation skills, with the ability to build both internal and external relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to actively participate in a working environment that demonstrates the values of quality, professionalism, teamwork and performance.
All enquiries should be directed to Kate McLoughlin via email email@example.com
To apply for this position, please apply via the SEEK link ensuring you include a Resume and Cover Letter that addresses the selection criteria (max 2 pages). Applications close COB 13th May 2021.