Exercise Physiologist - Vision Exercise Physiology
Vision Exercise Physiology are seeking an Exercise Physiologist to work full time in their busy practice.
We are a locally owned and operated stand-alone Allied Health clinic in Toowoomba offering Exercise Physiology, Sports Science, Dietetics and DEXA scans to the community. Our team works closely together to ensure we make a significant contribution to improving the health and wellbeing of our community,
Qualifications & experience
- ESSA Accreditation
- First Aid Certification
- Eligibility to apply for a Medicare Provider Number
- Graduates are encouraged to apply
- Drivers Licence
- Blue and Yellow cards or equivalent
Tasks & responsibilities
We are looking for our next team member to contribute to our company mission to "Be industry leaders in the unrelenting pursuit of optimal health for humanity through visionary innovation and delivery of people-centric services"
As a team member of Vision Exercise Physiology, you agree to adopt and best represent our company core values:
- BE WOW: Be passionate, be present, be awesome
- Be the HAMMER: Be courageous, be the disruption
- Smile: A priceless value of self and others actualised through compassionate words&great deeds
- Go the Extra Mile: Do the one-percenters
- Be on the Front Foot: demonstrate and exemplify expertise
The role will involve implementing a variety of group-based exercise programs, as well as working with NDIS, DVA, Medicare, WorkCover and private clients.
You will have support and mentorship from highly experienced AEPs to help develop your skills (both professional and personal) to be the best practitioner you can be to help support and guide our wonderful community
- Full-time 38hrs rostered shifts
- Weekly in-house clinical meetings for professional development and case conferencing
- Bonus incentive scheme eligibility to reward going above and beyond
Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years' experience do you have as an accredited exercise physiologist (AEP)?
- Are you currently registered with Exercise and Sport Science Australia (ESSA)?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
For more information, contact Vision Exercise Physiology at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 46 383 777.