Family Wellbeing Service Team Leader - Kambu
About the opportunity:
As a Team Leader within our Family Wellbeing Team, you will lead a team of Family Wellbeing Practitioners and Family Wellbeing Workers in the delivery of a range of support services delivering responsive community imbedded family support to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children and their families. Our Family Wellbeing Service works with families to build knowledge, strength and capacity of individuals and their families to provide the necessary environment to optimize the trajectory of health and wellbeing for our children.
Management and Leadership:
- Manage and lead the Family Services teams to provide quality, value-added services in all aspects of children, youth, family and recovery management services in accordance with community needs
- Provide leadership in the workplace by modelling high standards of work performance, positively influencing teams and individuals, negotiating, mediating and resolving conflict and clearly communicating the vision and values of Kambu Health
- Manage the Family Services budget/s and implement strategies to monitor and manage the budgets especially brokerage in line with the Funding Agreement and established policies and procedures
Service Planning and Development:
- Collect and collate data on need, access patterns, existing service update and response, and service gaps, to ensure the ongoing development of Family Services
- Oversee the ongoing development and refinement of community engagement activities aimed at increasing promotion, awareness, access and uptake of Family Wellbeing Services by Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander individuals and families
- Working closely with senior colleagues within the network, and with the Family Wellbeing Services Teams, to continually review and refine the System of Care for specialised integrated Family Services
Bachelor qualification in Social Work/Human Services/ Psychology/ Sociology/ Criminology/Counselling or relevant field
Please note: It is a requirement that all successful candidates must have a Working with Children Clearance and are willing to undergo a National Police Check prior to commencing employment.
Fully COVID-19 Vaccinated (double vaccination record)
For more information, contact Kambu Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Corporation for Health at email@example.com or 07 3810 3032.