General Practitioner (VR or non-VR) - Gatton Medical Centre
Full or Part Time
Gatton Medical Centre if looking for a VR or non-VR general practitioner (GP) to join their practice.
Gatton Medical Centre provides a full range of clinical service from consults through to all sorts of procedures including skin. We are a non-corporate, practitioner owned medical centre with a modern and well-equipped treatment room, bright and light consult rooms and fully computerized. Our practice has an excellent reputation with more than 40 years serving the local Community ; with a well-established patient book and a supportive team of allied health practitioner’s nurses and reception staff. We are in a non-DPA location and open for both VR and non VR’S both under a program or under moratorium. We provide complete flexibility with the ability to work part or full time with the autonomy to practice medicine as you choose.
- Established patient bases
- Great location close to Toowoomba and Ipswich
- GPs see 4 patients an hour and focus on quality care
- Work-life balance valued – work part time or full time
- Practice is fully accredited and registered with GPTQ to have registrars
- Full administration and nursing support
- Fully computerised
- Current Specialist or General Registration with AHPRA
- FRACGP/FACRRM Registered
- Eligible for a Medicare Provider Number
- Please note applicants on a 457 visa with General Registration will be considered for evening hours and weekends
- For more information on this position please contact Subhash Battu on 07 5462 1855 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, contact Gatton Medical Centre Practice Manager Subhash Subhash at email@example.com or 07 5462 1855.