GP - Healius Medical & Dental Centre
Full time & part time
Full time & part time available in a modern and busy clinic in Ipswich
- Work in a well-established, well maintained medical centre
- Hours to suit your needs
- Practice your way (Appointments, walk-ins or Telehealth consults available based on your preference)
- Open to discussions on how we can help to support your interests
- Large patient base waiting for you
- Qualified Nursing support – including Health Assessments and Care Plans
- Short-term agreements available (with flexibility to fit around your lifestyle)
- Accredited CPD GP webinars available through our dedicated education resource, The Healius Institute
- Patients vary from newborn to late 90’s (with approximately 30% being an elderly demographic)
- Low staff turnover, the team know your patients, making it a smooth and welcoming process for everyone involved
- Supervision is an option in this clinic (To be supervised and to give supervision)
Dr Clive Tucker | Medical Director | Ipswich
"Our Ipswich Centre is a central and easy location to get to for both our doctors and patients. We have a very broad demographic from children through to older age and also a broad socio-economic cross section. What I enjoy about this centre is that I can practice medicine while the administration and accreditation is taken care of. When I am off, I'm off.
In addition to a General Practitioner, we’d also like to engage with an Endocrinologist and Psychologist for the patient base we have in need of these services. A perfect fit for our team would be someone with enthusiasm and care, these attributes will make developing their own practice easy. We are also able to provide supervision and support where needed, as we have several doctors available to supervise."
Please contact Jade Black for a confidential discussion if this position is of interest.
Phone: 0447 195 115