GP’s or Nurse Practitioners
True Relationships & Reproductive Health are looking for GP’s or Nurse Practitioners for their Toowoomba Clinic.
True Relationships and Reproductive Health (True )is the state’s leading provider of Sexual and Reproductive Health care. True has vacancies for Medical Officers and Nurse Practitioners to work with Queensland’s leading providers in women’s health within our Toowoomba clinic. If you are a GP or NP that wants to make a difference and provide individualised care to True’s clients, this is the employment opportunity for you.
- Current registration with Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (Medical Practitioner)
- VR Medicare provider number is essential
- FPAA Medical Practitioner certificate or equivalent or willingness to obtain within designated time frame
- Awareness of key issues in supporting an effective and safe working environment including employment equity,
- antidiscrimination, occupational health and safety and ethical behaviour
Experience with or willingness to undertake further training in the area of Reproductive and Sexual Health:
- Complex Contraception
- IUD and Implanon insertion
- Antenatal and postnatal care
- Sexually transmissible infections
- Cervical screening
- Menstrual problems
- Vaginal and vulval symptoms
- Breast Health
- Ability to develop and maintain positive and productive relationships with internal and external customers and colleagues
Hours are negotiable for the successful applicant.
For more information, contact Sharon Stokell – Business Manager, Clinical Services and Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org.