We are looking for an enthusiastic experienced medical receptionist to join our team. You will need to be able to think on your feet and provide professional patient care.
- Managing phone and face to face enquiries
- Scheduling of appointments and procedures
- Excellent time management skills
- Accurate management of all patient data and correspondence with attention to detail
- Invoicing and receipting of patient accounts and management of daily Banking Reconciliation
- Maintenance of equipment and database updates
- Flexible with working hours able to provide relief to both Lindsay Street Medical Centre and Highfields & District Medical Centre
- First-rate customer service with the ability to maintain and exceed our standards even when under pressure
- Professional personal presentation, with an energetic "can do" attitude
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to handle delicate situations and manage conflict resolution autonomously with sensitivity
- Minimum 2 years proven level reception experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of computers and Best Practice Software
- Excellent knowledge of administrative and clerical processes
For more information, contact Kyra Mullens at email@example.com or 1300 798 831.