Medical Receptionist - Goodna Medical Centre
The Goodna Medical Centre is looking for a part time / casual medical receptionist, 3.5 days per week (28 base hours), with variable hours and days up to 4.5 days per week depending on staffing requirements. The successful candiate must be flexible in working hours and able to cover shifts at short notice. We are a small, non-corporate General Practice operating in Goodna since 1970. Currently we have 1 Full Time and 1 Part Time doctor. We pride ourselves on our personal care for our patients. We are open 4.5 days per week, Monday - Friday (morning). We do not open on weekends. Hours for receptionists are 8:15 - 1:00 , 2:00 - 5:00 (or close), Mon - Thurs, 8:15 - 12:30(or close) Fri.
Qualifications & experience
- A minimum of 3 years for Office / Receptionist Experience Required
- Best Practice Medical Practice Software experience preferred.
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Presentable, Friendly manner and positive attitude.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Managing Patient Appointments, Sterilization Procedures, Reminder/Recall letters.
- Use of Medical Suite Software
- General Office Duties - Billing , Filing, Answering phones, Triage patients, Cash handling and Mail.
- Maintnenance and Light Cleaning of Clinical Rooms
- Small , friendly , medical practice.
- No weekend work
- Established patient base over 30 years in the community.
- Relaxed Environment, located in Queenslander building in central Goodna
For more information, contact Tamara - Goodna Medical Centre at email@example.com.