Practice Manager/CEO - Myall Medical Practice
Are you looking for a chance to really make a difference?
An exciting opportunity exists to lead the team at Myall Medical Practice. They are a large, well-established Rural GP Practice located in Dalby on the beautiful Darling Downs.
The team includes 13 x GP’s, 5 x Enrolled Nurses, 6 x Registered Nurses and 10 x admin staff.
The Practice is owned by a group of 5 Doctors who all work in the practice. We are a mixed billing practice and proudly trade 7 days per week (since February 2019).
They work in modern, purpose-built premises, co-located with other healthcare services including pathology, radiology, allied health and a pharmacy.
Myall Medical Practice has provided the highest standard of care to patients in our district for over 30 years. As the Practice Manager, you will be responsible for leading the practice and supporting our remarkable team.
A key part of this role involves identifying opportunities to enhance the service we provide to patients and to inspire the team to continue to grow the reputation of the Practice. You will be supported by the Board of Directors who all share a passion for primary healthcare in a rural general practice setting.
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building expertise with excellent communication skills
- Strong relationship management skills and a flexible, personable approach.
- Excellent Analytic and problem-solving skills
- A passion for business growth
Primary responsibilities include:
- All day to day operational aspects of the practice
- Human resources management
- IT and software management (Clinical software: Best Practice)
- Payroll (Xero)
- Clinical quality improvement (PenCat)
- Implement change and improvements to grow the practice
This is a full-time position and a fabulous opportunity for you to use your management experience and skills.
If this role interests you, they invite you to send your application, including cover letter and CV, to Dr Ross Maxwell (Chairperson) at email@example.com