Program Evaluation Officer
Location: Springfield or Toowoomba
Based in our Springfield or Toowoomba Office, we are seeking a hardworking, proactive and dynamic individual to support our Commissioning Team in delivering excellence.
The newly established role will be responsible for shaping and driving evaluation activities across a number of PHN programs including the development of evaluation planning, stakeholder engagement, analysis of data and information and the development of evaluation reports which will be used to inform future commissioning activities.
Critical to the success of this role will be the ability to effectively work with the commissioning team and external service providers to undertake program evaluation activities. The role will support the delivery of quality and meaningful information and data that enables continuous program improvement and informs future investment in various programs.
- A highly motivated individual with a strong understanding of program delivery and the importance of evaluation.
- Experience developing and implementing evaluation plans and activities.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to review and analyse sets of data, program documentation and the results of stakeholder consultation to develop evaluation reports and advice.
- Ability to actively participate in a working environment that demonstrates the values of quality, professionalism, teamwork and performance.
All enquiries should be directed to Kate McLoughlin via email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position, please apply via the SEEK link ensuring you include a Resume and Cover Letter that addresses the selection criteria (max 2 pages). Applications close COB 13th May 2021.