Program Officer - HealthWISE
Due to ongoing growth and expansion into Queensland, HealthWISE is offering an exciting opportunity for an Allied Health Program Officer to join the new interdisciplinary Allied Health team based in Ipswich.
In this role you will be able to work collaboratively with HealthWISE staff, health practitioners, health services and other stakeholders to provide an integrated and inclusive approach to allied health care.
As the Allied Health Program Officer, you will
- Liaise with employed and sub-contracted clinicians, as well as General Practitioners and other health professionals
- Assist in the management of referral demand and the clinical capacity of clinicians providing Allied Health Programs
- Liaise with Medical Specialists and Allied Health staff to meet the deliverables of the Fee For Service Programs
- Manage data and reporting to meet the deliverables of the Fee for Service Programs
- Provide administrative support to clinical staff and others as approved by Allied Health Team Leader
- Provide input and support to the Team Leader in the planning, development, promotion, evaluation and reporting of program services and activities
- Undertake reception duties including the processing of private billing payments
- Demonstrate understanding and knowledge of /or experience in delivering services via Telehealth as related to this role
- Demonstrated experience and commitment to quality program administration preferably in a primary health care setting.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, as well as an ability to work positively and co-operatively within a multi-disciplinary team environment, including with General Practitioners, Medical Specialists and Allied Health Professionals.
- Demonstrated project management and organisational skills, including the ability to meet timeframes and manage priorities in order to meet the requirements of the role.
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of and/or experience in delivering services via Telehealth
- Demonstrated understanding, experience and respect for Aboriginal communities and their culture
- Demonstrated high-level written and oral communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Experience using patient management systems
- Demonstrated attitude and behaviours that are in keeping with the company’s values (empowerment, equality, client focus, community, passion for excellence, visionary)
- Demonstrated commitment to the delivery of quality, consistent and continuous health services to local communities
- Current unrestricted and unencumbered QLD Driver’s Licence
- Willingness to travel and work after hours if required
- Willingness to consent to a National Police Check
- Current Blue Card/Working With Children Check held or willingness to obtain
To submit your application for this position, the essential role criteria must be addressed in your cover letter, accompanied by your latest CV.
Please address all applications to Naomi Petty.