Project Officer - Strengthening Health Assessments for Young People in Care
Location: Toowoomba or Springfield
Based in our Toowoomba or Springfield Office, we are seeking a hardworking, proactive and dynamic individual to work part-time to support our project - Strengthening health assessment pathways for children and young people in home care.
- Work with the State-wide Program Coordinator to improve integration, including information sharing and case coordination, between Child Safety, families, carer and primary health care teams for children and young people in care.
- Work with the primary health care sector to develop and embed knowledge and skills for working with children and young people in care.
- Improve access, timeliness and quality of health assessments for children in care.
- Exceptional Project Management expertise encompassing planning design, implementation, budgeting, report writing, project management theory and application.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively engage with a variety of stakeholders.
- Exceptional and solution focused collaboration skills.
All enquiries should be directed to Kate McLoughlin via email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position, please apply via the SEEK link ensuring you include a Resume and Cover Letter that addresses the selection criteria (max 2 pages). Applications close COB 13th May 2021.