Launching our new e-Tender Portal
We are thrilled to announce the launch of our new e-tender portal.
The new e-Tender portal is a significant step forward in streamlining the Darling Downs and West Moreton PHN commissioning process and ensuring all service providers receive timely notification of upcoming tender and quotation opportunities.
We are confident the portal will help you to easily track new opportunities as they become available and reduce the time and costs spent in submitting tender and quotation responses.
What are the benefits for you?
- Immediate notification of all new notices relevant to your respective needs.
- Minimises the previous risk of missing (or not finding out about) new contracts.
- You will no longer need to waste your valuable time searching multiple paper and web-based sources endeavouring to keep abreast of what is of interest to your business.
- You will receive all relevant tenders within one single email communication.
- You will have immediate access to relevant documentation, to understand better the scope and details at the earliest possible stage.
- Participate in Online Tender Forums.
- Be notified and receive copies of all addenda relating to the quotation or tender.
- Respond electronically via the secure Electronic Tender Box (saving time and money in printing and delivery costs).
All future Darling Downs and West Moreton PHN invitations to tender, expressions of interest and requests for quotations will be made available on the e-Tender portal at www.tenderlink.com/ddwmphn/.
When a new tender or quotation opportunity is released, the portal will send a notification email directly to all relevant, registered suppliers, where you will be prompted to download the tender documents directly from the portal if you are interested in submitting a response.
What do I need to do?
Even though you may have carried out work previously for Darling Downs and West Moreton PHN, to receive notifications and respond to future tender opportunities you will be required to be registered for the e-Tender portal.
Registration for the portal is free and will take just a few minutes of your time to set up.
We encourage all suppliers to jump on to the e-Tender portal and register now to ensure you are the first to hear about the latest tender, expressions of interest and quotation opportunities.
Registering for the e-Tender Portal:
- Visit the e-Tender portal
- Click on the ‘Registration’ tab on the menu bar
- Complete the Registration Wizard – please note the majority of Darling Downs and West Moreton PHN tenders will be under the category of Medical and Healthcare > Healthcare Providers
- If you require assistance with the registration process, please contact the support helpline on 1800 233 533 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The implementation of the e-Tender portal has been carefully considered to ensure the equitable access to tender information across all service providers throughout the transition and beyond. As always, we welcome any positive or negative feedback you may have on the new tendering procedures.
Back to Latest Announcements