2019 Influenza Immunisation Communication Materials
April 23, 2019
The Commonwealth Department of Health has developed a suite of educational and promotional communication resources for vaccination providers and consumers to support awareness and uptake of influenza vaccination in 2019 under the National Immunisation Program.
Hardcopy materials, accompanied by correspondence from the Chief Medical Officer, have been mailed to vaccination providers Australia-wide including GPs, Aboriginal Medical Services, and other providers in each state and territory.
Influenza resources are hosted on the Department of Health’s immunisation website
Resources for vaccination providers
- 2019 seasonal influenza vaccines – clinical advice for vaccination providers (factsheet)
- 2019 National Immunisation Program (NIP) influenza vaccines (factsheet for providers)
- Check age before giving the flu shot (safety sticker for vaccine refrigerators)
- ATAGI statement on 2019 seasonal influenza vaccines
- The flu vaccine – poster for general setting
- The flu vaccine – poster for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander setting