COVID-19: GP Alert (12 February 2021)
February 12, 2021
Greater Melbourne declared hotspot from 1am Saturday, 13 February
- From 1am Saturday, 13 February anyone who enters Queensland and has been in the 36 local government areas in Greater Melbourne since 9 February will be directed to quarantine in government-arranged accommodation for 14 days.
- People will still be able to transit through Melbourne airports, as long as they don’t go out into the community in the declared hotspots.
- Anyone who has been in Greater Melbourne on or since 5 February, but hasn’t been to one of the affected venues, should come forward for testing and isolate until you receive a negative result.
- Border passes will be reinstated for anyone travelling to Queensland from Victoria.
- To view the list of affected venues in Greater Melbourne, visit the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services website.