COVID-19: GP Alert (14 October 2020)
October 14, 2020
Current COVID-19 situation in Queensland
- 2 active cases (lowest active case number since 21 July 2020)
- 1,161 total cases
- More than 4,200 tests conducted in the past 24 hours
- To date, there have been 6 deaths in Queensland.
UPDATE - MBS items
From 9 October 2020, the 36 temporary MBS items that were introduced on 7 August 2020 will be amended to allow any Medicare-eligible person to access up to 10 additional treatment services in a calendar year for treatment of a mental health disorder (additional Better Access treatment services).
For more information, click here.
UPDATE – Series of National Guidelines (SoNG) – Coronavirus Disease 2019
Version 3.9 of the COVID-19 SoNG was published 9 October 2020. Revisions include: The disease, Release from isolation, Outbreak investigation and management in high-risk settings, Special risk settings, Special situations.
- Information and resources for Queensland clinicians
- Current testing advice
- Testing clinic locations
- PPE recommendations
- National COVID-19 Clinical Evidence Taskforce Clinical guidelines
- AHPPC COVID-19 statements
- Agency for Clinical Innovation COVID-19 website