Digital Health Update August 20
August 20, 2019
My Health Record Mental Health Toolkit
Mental healthcare providers and their patients will benefit from the launch of a new My Health Record Mental Health Toolkit, released by the Australian Digital Health Agency.
The toolkit was developed to ensure healthcare providers are equipped to assist their patients with clear and specific information to make an informed decision about the benefits of using My Health Record. The toolkit addresses how to reap the benefits of the system, and how to manage patient information securely, sensitively and privately.
Online Education Events
See a list of online My Health Record webinars being hosted from August to September.
- 27 August - My Health Record to enhance medicines safety in chronic disease patient
- 28 August - RACGP privacy and managing health information in general practice
- 3 September - Breathe easy – help better manage patients with asthma
- 10 September - Secure Messaging - An introduction
- 17 September - Improve continuity of care– a webinar for community and practice nurses
- 18 September - Supporting delivery of care in paediatrics
- 24 September - A perspective on managing people living with dementia