Expression of interest - Lockyer Valley Dr Ian Shellshear in-practice workshop
May 04, 2021
Darling Downs and West Moreton PHN invite general practice clinical staff to participate in an in-practice workshop facilitated by Dr Ian Shellshear, Paediatrician at West Moreton Health.
The workshop aims to address early childhood behaviour developmental management in the Lockyer Valley region. The discussion will include how to identify developmental issues and where to find suitable local services to assist these children.
How it works
- A one-hour workshop will be delivered to clinicians in your practice.
- No advice on specific patient clinical training will be provided.
- During the workshop Dr Shellshear will discuss
- how to assess children and young people aged 0 - 24 years
- what templates are the most suitable to use
- what services are available for referral, and
- where to refer when needed.
- Lunch or evening sessions are available on a Tuesday or Wednesday commencing from 17 May 2021.
What this means for your practice
- This opportunity comes at no cost to your general practice.
- The content delivered will be localised to the Lockyer Valley region.
- Your clinical staff will walk away with increased confidence in identifying and managing children and young people with behaviour development issues.
Express your interest
If clinical staff in your practice are interested in participating, please fill out the expression of interest form below by COB Friday 25 June 2021.
For more information, please contact:
Dr Tanusha Ramaloo
West Moreton GP Liaison Officer
Phone: 0427 878 036
Primary Care Liaison Officer
Darling Downs and West Moreton PHN
Phone: 0427 794 781