Expression of interest: Psychologist to join Sunrise Way's Clinical Advisory Council
February 08, 2021
Sunrise Way supports stronger and healthier communities through helping people living with substance dependence to rebuild their lives. We seek to ensure that the people of regional and rural Queensland have access to responsive, integrated and high quality addiction rehabilitation services.
Sunrise Way has the following key objectives:
- Provide best practice addiction rehabilitation services to people in regional and rural Queensland
- Work for the best outcome for each individual in their recovery and transition
- Driving innovation for best outcomes through co-design, collaboration, research and knowledge exchange.
The Clinical Advisory Council is a sub-committee of the Board and is responsible for ensuring clinical oversight of the Sunrise Way program and that recommendations and advice from a clinical perspective are made to the CEO and Board of Sunrise Way so the best possible decisions on rehabilitation services are made in accordance with its strategic intent.
The Council is responsible for:
- Providing advice and support about the appropriateness and effectiveness of the program to the Board and its delegate, the CEO.
- Maintaining currency of emerging issues and innovative practices in addiction rehabilitation â€¢ Providing advice or initiating consultations as determined by the Board and CEO.
- Assessing the program and providing clear feedback to the Sunrise Way CEO and Clinical Service Lead which may include developing an action plan.
Meetings are held at least quarterly. EOIs and enquiries should be marked - Clinical Advisory Council and directed to the CEO by Friday 26 February 2021 by email email@example.com