Get ready Kingaroy, the Red Ant Round-up Medical Conference is back in 2021!
January 29, 2021
The Red Ant Round-up Medical Conference will be landing in Kingaroy for its fourth year on Saturday 13 and Sunday 14 March to provide rural health professionals with the opportunity to take part in an action-packed weekend of interactive learning, workshops and networking.
The two-day family friendly conference will take place at the TAFE Queensland Kingaroy Campus with education split into two streams for medical staff and interested health professionals, nurses and interested health professionals.
The conference theme is The BIG C: Detection, management and recovery with speakers from all over Australia to present on topics such as:
- Prostate cancer detection and survivorship
- Medicinal cannabis and pain management
- Detection management and removal of suspicious skin lesions in a rural setting
- What’s new in breast cancer management: education and panel discussion
- A full day workshop for nursing and interested health professionals titled “Rusty Pills” hosted by ECT4Health
Health professionals are encouraged to bring their families to the Conference with a Family Program to run alongside the Conference to keep spouses/partners and children entertained.
All delegate registrations come with two (2) complimentary tickets to the Gala Dinner on the Saturday evening with a special guests speaker who will be announced in the coming weeks.
Register now for a weekend you and the family can enjoy in rural Queensland.