Grant Opportunity - Small Business Improvement Grants for GP and Allied Health Practices
November 21, 2022
Round 4 of the Queensland Government's Business Basics Grants Program opens its registration of interest on Thursday, 24 November 2022 and full applications open Monday, 12 December 2022. The program is administered by the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training (DESBT). The Business Basics grants program provides support of $5,000 (excluding GST) to businesses to increase core skills and adopt best practice.
This support includes funded activities in 5 priorities:
- Training and coaching;
- Website build/upgrades;
- Professional business advice;
- Strategic marketing services;
- Business continuity and succession.
The expected outcomes of the grants program are to:
- Increase confidence for business owners across core skills;
- Boost turnover, profit, and employment;
- Improve business survivability and resilience.
- Less than 20 employees;
- Expected turnover of less than $300,000 (2021/22 FY);
- Practice located in LGAs of Ipswich, Lockyer, Scenic Rim, Somerset and Toowoomba;
Further information: Small Business Hotline 1300 654 687, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: https://www.business.qld.gov.au/starting-business/advice-support/grants/business-basics-grant