Grant opportunity: Youth Enhanced Services (YES) Funding West Moreton
February 01, 2023
Mental health is a major health concern for young people globally. Seventy-five per cent of mental health concerns have their onset before the age of 25 and experiencing mental ill-health during this phase of life can then have a substantial impact on a young person’s development and capacity to participate and contribute economically and socially.
The Australian Government outlined a package of commitments in its Policy Strengthening Mental Health in Australia, targeting youth mental health with a particular emphasis on severe mental illness to address this issue.
Since 2016, Primary Health Networks (PHNs) have been funded to develop regional service models for young people presenting with severe and complex mental health issues, known as Youth Enhanced Services (YES). Orygen has been funded to provide expert advice and guidance to PHNs to support this work.
In September 2021, all Youth Enhanced Services were reviewed in our region which has resulted in the PHN's decision to take a proactive approach to recommissioning the Youth Enhanced Services to further enhance and improve the health outcomes for youth aged 12 to 25 in the West Moreton region.
- Total Funding up to $900,000 excluding GST with contracts to commence 1 July 2023 through to 30 June 2025.
- This funding has considered CPI for the duration of the funding period.
- Funding will be for an initial 12 months and based on a contract review and performance analysis, subject to Department of Health funding additional length of contract terms are likely.
Submitting a tender
Tender submissions are to be made via the Tenderlink portal. The full Tender Guidelines are available in the portal.
Supplier registration is free, however, you will need a valid email address. If your email is not registered on the portal, you will be asked to register your full organisation details (including a valid ABN), and agree to the Tenderlink Terms of Service.
- Tender open: Monday, 30 January 2023
- Tender close: Monday, 6 March 2023