Living with COVID-19 GP Update - 15 December 2021
December 16, 2021
Darling Downs and West Moreton PHN are hosting a webinar series to provide important information and update to GPs and general practice staff about the transition to 'Living with COVID-19'.
The fourth webinar will provide GPs and practice managers an important update on:
- Telehealth management of COVID positive patients.
- Key practice tips, tricks and models to manage workloads.
- The difference between regional, rural and remote and metro management of COVID positive patients.
- Escalation points.
Speaker: Dr Karen Aarons, a Victorian GP working within the Victorian health system who will provide her insights into managing patients with COVID-19 within the community. She has cared for over 500 COVID-19 positive patients via Telehealth since the beginning of the pandemic.
- 2:00 - Public Health Unit
- 6:00 - Darling Downs and West Moreton PHN
- 10:00 - Dr Karen Aarons