Masterclass level workshops for experienced supervisors
August 22, 2022
Master your STUDENT SUPERVISION skills.
WHAT ARE THE SESSIONS ABOUT?
These session have been developed to support clinicians who have previous experience in student supervision and want to further extend their supervisory skills. Ideally participants will have completed the "Supercharge Your Supervision Skills" workshops or equivalent. Participants are expected to actively engage in the learning and share their experiences with the cohort.
There are six sessions that have been developed and are appropriate for clinicians from
all professions including nursing, midwifery, allied health, and medicine:
- Incorporating Interprofessional Practice and Education into Student Placements - 8th of September
- Facilitating Reflective Practice & Clinical Reasoning (Advanced)- 22nd of September
- Supervisor/Student Relationship- 6th of October
- Managing Under-performing Students/Difficult Conversations - 20th October
- Alternative Supervision Models- 3rd of November
- Burnout and How to Best Manage Current Workload with Students- 17th of November
All sessions will be presented over Zoom at 1pm and run for 1.5 hours
To register or for more information: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
When registering please include: Full name, profession, organisation, and which sessions you are attending (e.g. single sessions or entire series).