My Health Record - Virtual Clinical Information System (CIS) Sessions
October 09, 2020
Commencing Tuesday 20 October, the Agency’s Provider Adoption team will be holding regular virtual classroom sessions for clinicians accessing My Health Record through various clinical information systems (Best Practice, MedicalDirector, Zedmed, Genie and Communicare).
These one hour sessions are aimed at GPs, Specialists, Practice Managers and Practice Nurses interested in learning more about My Health Record and how to use it most effectively in routine practice. Using Agency's On Demand Training platform the instructor will demonstrate how to:
- access a patient’s My Health Record via conformant software;
- use filters to find documents;
- view documents and overviews;
- enter access codes for patients with protected documents/records;
- upload documents to My Health Record; and
- ensure appropriate security and access governance mechanisms are in place.
Run via GoTo webinar platform, these sessions will afford an opportunity for participants to raise questions directly with the instructor and, if time permits, discuss other issues encountered in using My Health Record. These demonstrations will be run on a weekly basis at varying times throughout the day. The below table provides the registration links for each CIS. After clicking the registration link, the dropdown menu in the date field will reveal all the available sessions for the specific CIS.
Register for your classroom below: