After-Hours GP Tender Opportunity Round Table Discussion Event - Ipswich
In 2020-2021, the PHN is inviting GPs to partner with us to deliver solutions to improve health outcomes for people living in our region requiring primary care in the after-hours period. For more information about the tender opportunity, please visit: www.ddwmphn.com.au/news/your-o... learn more about the After-Hours Primary Health Care Options GP Tender Opportunity, GPs and other key pratice staff are invited to attend Round Table discussions in February.
The Round Table dicussions will provide an opportunity to:
- gain an understanding of what the PHN and the Department of Health priorities are for after-hours primary care;
- learn about the key objectives and goals for after-hours funding including indicators and measures for reporting to the Department of Health and evaluation; and
- participate in collegiate discussions on after-hours.
This is a free event and dinner will be provided. If you need to travel in excess of 100km to one of the above locations, the PHN will subsidise your travel and accommodation costs to attend. Please contact Margie Hams on 0428 108 120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you are eligible.
Video conferencing can be made available for those who cannot attend in person.
- Stewart Gordon, General Manager - Service Delivery, Darling Downs and West Moreton PHN
- Dr Theresa Johnson, Senior Manager - Primary Care, Darling Downs and West Moreton PHN