Australian Primary Health Care Nurses Association 11th National Conference - Adelaide
When: 9:00am - 5:00pm Thursday, 4th April 2019
Where: Adelaide Convention Centre, Adelaide
4 - 6th April 2019
Whether it is writing care plans, setting up a nurse clinic, gaining confidence with ear irrigation or engaging in challenging conversations – APNA has developed and hand-picked a practical and thought-provoking conference program featuring workshops, keynotes, panels, posters and abstracts delivered by engaging speakers on pertinent topics beneficial to the daily practice of primary health care nurses. Check out a preview of the evolving program, with updates being made daily.
Conference registration will be an incredibly worthwhile investment both professionally and personally; connecting with 500+ peers and experts, while picking up practical skills, resources and knowledge to be taken back to the workplace and immediately put into practice. A full conference registration offers unbeatable value, education and networking opportunities (with no hidden extra costs):
Over 20 continuing professional development hours (the annual requirement for nurse registration), across:
- Half day Practical Workshops on Thursday 4 April
- All conference sessions on Friday 5 and Saturday 6 April, including Breakfast Sessions and the 2019 APNA Nurse Awards Presentation
- Ticket to the Meet & Greet Welcome Drinks on Thursday night
- Ticket to the Rockstar Party on Friday night
- Conference breakfast, lunch, morning and afternoon teas
- Exhibition Hall pass to link in with 55+ exhibiting organisations sharing cutting-edge resources
- Option to book a private meeting room at the conference venue
- Delegate handbook
Register now to take advantage of our early bird rate ending Monday 18 February, and to ensure you do not miss out on sessions with limited spots.