Cervical Screening Program
The Benchmarque Group is proud to be delivering the new program Promotion in Participation in the National Cervical Screening Program to Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Women, as part of our funding provided by the Australian Department of Health.
The training will be delivered through a half-day face to face workshop, followed by an online assessment through our online training portal, BenchmarqueIQ.
This training is intended to further support healthcare providers to effectively promote the importance and benefits of cervical screening to Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander women and help them to understand the changes to the National Cervical Screening Program, which came into effect on 1 December 2017.
Topics covered in this training include:
- What is Cervical Screening?
- Overview of the National Cervical Screening Program including the new Cervical Screening Test (what are the changes and why)
- Cervical Screening Test results – the follow-up and management
- Deliver and address the client’s needs, specifically related to the National Cervical Screening Program (NCSP)
- Promoting cervical screening and the importance of screening
Please note, this program is for women only attendees. This is not a clinical program and does not provide competency for the Cervical Screening Test.
Places are limited and can fill up fast, CLICK HERE to enrol or visit www.benchmarquegroup.com.au for more information.
We hope to see you participating in a Benchmarque Group course or program in the future. If there is anything further we can assist with, please don't hesitate to contact us.