Courageous Conversations Workshop
This Courageous Conversations About, Death, Dying, Grief & Loss Workshop is one of several the West Moreton Care at the End of Life Collaborative (University of South Queensland, West Moreton Health, and Darling Downs & West Moreton PHN) is holding.
This workshop will provide you with the tools and skills needed, regardless of your role (clinical or non clinical) to have a Courageous Conversation.
Attending one of these workshops will provide you with skills and knowledge on how to have a Courageous Conversation with people to whom you provide care.
- Courageous Communication
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Perspectives
- Diagnosing Dying and Courageous Conversations
- Advance care planning
- Resilience and self care
- Spirituality what does it mean and why does it matter?
- Communicating around Grief and Loss
- Tools for your Communication Toolbox!
- Voluntary Assisted Dying What can you say?
For more information, contact Darling Downs and West Moreton PHN.