Digital health and medico-legal in specialist practice
This workshop will assist you to expand your knowledge of digital health tools and medico-legal obligations in specialist practice.
- streamline business processes and save time while improving continuous care for clients;
- understand practical uses of digital health tools like secure messaging and My Health Record for everyday workflow;
- medico-legal obligations – practical tips for mitigating risk in your practice;
- policies, procedures – things you need to know to manage and mitigate risk;
- social media – your privacy, professional and legal obligations as an entity and an employee.
Topics Presented by
- Australian Digital Health Agency
- Avant Mutual
This event is free to attend with breakfast provided.