ELDC Aged Care Workshop
For Residential and Home Care managers, nurses and care workers
End of Life Directions for Aged Care (ELDAC) is a nationally funded project to improve palliative care and advance care planning for older Australians.
ELDAC is running a series of free workshops designed for Residential and Home Care managers, nurses and care workers. Anyone providing palliative care or advance care planning to older people will find this workshop useful.
- Increased knowledge of the role of palliative care and advance care planning within the aged care sector.
- Familiarity with the ELDAC Care Model and key information and advisory services of ELDAC.
- Ability to select and apply resources and information found within the ELDAC tool kits to meet the Aged Care Quality Standards.
- Understanding the end of life legal issues encountered in aged care.
- Recognising the importance of mutually beneficial partnerships between primary care, aged care services and specialist palliative care.
Registration is Essential