Equally Well 2021 Symposium
Equally Well Australia will be hosting the second Equally Well Symposium at the Gold Coast campus of Griffith University.
Experts from the United Kingdom, New Zealand and Australia have been invited to share innovative practice and developments aimed to improve the physical health and wellbeing of people living with mental illness.
The symposium theme is Equally Well: Action and collaboration for hope and health.
Keynote speakers include:
- Minister David Coleman, Assistant Minister to the Prime Minister for Mental Health and Suicide Prevention
- Ruth Vine, Deputy Chief Medical Officer for Mental Health
- Sam Manger, Australasian Society of Lifestyle Medicine (ASLM) President
- Caro Swanson, Equally Well New Zeland
- Tom Brideson, Gayaa Dhuwi (Proud Spirit) Australia CEO