General Paediatric Update for GPs
Save the date for the Melbourne Children’s GP Paediatric Update (MCGPPU) to be held at The Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne, on Saturday 12th October, 2019.
This update is specifically designed to offer General Practitioners and trainees an update in a variety of areas in child and adolescent health.
Why GPs should attend:
- For updates from experts on paediatric health issues relevant to General Practice
- Earn Category 2 QI&CPD points
- Support your practice to be paediatric centric
- Engage in practical and interactive sessions and workshops with paediatric experts
- Network with other likeminded GPs
The GPPU is run and coordinated by the Department of Paediatrics, The University of Melbourne.
Program details to follow, with registration opening late June, 2019.
9:00am - 5:00pm,
Saturday 12th October 2019
The Royal Children's Hospital, Melbourne
CPD Points Available?