Ipswich Hospital GP Collaboration Day
The six hours of education for the collaboration covers a number of important topics including:
- Models of care including our new liaison midwives
- Miscarriage/Recurrent Bleeding in pregnancy
- Identifying high risk women
- Pre-eclampsia & Hypertension in pregnancy
- Obstetric medicine
- Early Pregnancy Service
- Plus trade stands from QML Pathology, Exact Radiology and Medela Breastfeeding Company.
View the preliminary program here
All presentations are by O&G Consultants currently working at Ipswich Hospital with a chance for questions with the presenters. Networking opportunities with key members of staff from Ipswich Hospital including the Director of O&G. CPD Points are available – RACGP and ACRRM accreditation for the 2020–22 Triennium is pending. Lunch, morning and afternoon tea provided.
Lunch, morning and afternoon tea provided.
For more information contact NUM Antenatal Clinic / Project Officer Julie Eaton via firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is being organised in partnership with West Moreton Health