Queensland Alliance for Mental Health 2019 Conference
Queensland Alliance for Mental Health is proud to present its 2019 conference: Altering States - Evidence & Effect, 7th & 8th November 2019, Cairns.
Be inspired by leading practitioners, peers and advocates to:
- create powerful messages to counter stigma,
- use evidence to strategically drive reform and effectively persuade policy makers, and
- translate ideas into action.
View the full program here. Keynote speakers include:
- Catherine McGregor AM | Freelance Writer. Broadcaster. Author.
- Andrew Dempster, KPMG | Economic Analyst. Mental Health Advisory Consultant. Advocate.
- Carmel Tebbutt, Mental Health Coordinating Council | Leader. Campaigner. Advocate.
- Professor Patrick McGorry AO | Advocate. Researcher. Psychiatrist.