(RACF) - Learn more why telehealth is more than just a phone call
Register now for a webinar on video consultation telehealth skills for healthcare professionals in residential aged care homes.
The federal government is making a significant investment in enabling residential aged care homes to conduct telehealth consultations with their General Practitioners. This shift in healthcare delivery represents a crucial opportunity for you to enhance your skills and adapt to this emerging trend.
This webinar is hosted by experienced FACRRMs and aims to equip you with the necessary video consultation skills to navigate telehealth successfully.
ACRRM Clinical Educator Dr Sarah Handley, Queensland
ACRRM Digital Health Committee Member Dr Shannon Nott, NSW
What to Expect:
Our experienced FACRRMs will delve into implementing best practice and will focus on providing you with valuable strategies to:
- Overcome implementation challenges.
- Deliver comprehensive care to residents efficiently and effectively.
- Review the legal and ethical aspects of telehealth.
- Enhance virtual interactions with your patients.
- Ensure seamless communication.
For more information, contact ACRRM.