Standard Mental Health First Aid
The 12-hour Standard Mental Health First Aid course teaches adults (18 years and over) how to provide initial support to adults who are developing a mental illness or experiencing a mental health crisis.
LEARN PRACTICAL FIRST AID SKILLS
- Recognise common mental health
- Provide initial help using a practical, evidence-based Action Plan
- Seek appropriate professional help, and
- Respond in a crisis situation
- This is a 12-hour educational course, not a therapy or support group.