Zero Suicide 2 day forum
Give your organisation a head start and learn from the first MHS in AU to develop, implement, sustain and produce outcomes from Zero Suicide.
Five years ago, the Gold Coast Mental Health and Specialist Service (GCMHSS) implemented Australia's first Zero Suicide Framework.
We invite you to join the GCMHSS for a unique two day forum to hear key insights into the development, implementation and sustainability of Zero Suicide.
The forum will be held on the 78th floor of the iconic Q1 Building, the 6th tallest residential tower in the world offering spectacular 360 degree views from the surf to the hinterland.
What to Expect
Hear from experts from GCMHSS Zero Suicide Framework
- What did we learn from doing this?
- What were the barriers, challenges?
- What worked, what did not?
- What outcomes did we achieve?
- How do you translate these learning for your own service?
- Explore the GCMHSS Suicide Prevention Clinical Pathway, gain insights into the case for change
Learn how to embed a restorative just culture
Gain insight into how the GCMHSS influenced change to ensure clinical reform, and sustainability of Zero
How to collect data and evaluate: Process and Outcomes Evaluation
So does Zero have an impact? Hear the GCMHSS outcomes data form the last 5 years
Hear about further innovation: research and innovation projects born from the GCMHSS Zero Suicide Framework at GCMHSS