3rd International Indigenous Health & Wellbeing Conference 2023
We are proud to be hosting our 2023 conference on the lands of the Gimuy-walubarra Yidinji peoples in Cairns, Queensland, Australia.
Lowitja Institute’s International Indigenous Health and Wellbeing Conference is a biennial event attracting a global audience committed to sharing knowledge for the health and wellbeing of indigenous peoples and communities.
It is a space for sharing innovative ideas and transformational research grounded in our ways of knowing, being and doing. We are excited to offer attendees a rich cultural and social program that celebrates the strengths of our peoples.
The conference runs for over three days and features:
- keynote presentations from local and international speakers
- daily concurrent sessions
- exhibitors and poster presentations
- a rich cultural and social program
- opportunities to network and connect with your peers
Bringing together people working for the health and wellbeing of indigenous peoples, including:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander leaders
- international indigenous leaders
- health professionals and practitioners
- community representatives
- policy makers
- government and others working in indigenous health and wellbeing organisations, institutions and services
For more information, contact Lowitja Institute.