This page provides localised education for primary health care professionals across the Darling Downs and West Moreton region.
DDWMPHN webinar recordings
- Strengthening Medicare - implications for your practice from the 2023 budget (June 2023)
- Cyber security tips for health organisations (May 2023)
- My Health Record policy and participation obligations for digital health (May 2023)
- Medicare Online and ECLIPSE, PBS Online and Aged Care Web Services (February 2022)
- Connect making every contact count - Strengthening Health Assessments for Children and Young People in OOHC
- Making every contact recognising and responding to child development issues in primary care setting
Australian Digital Health Agency webinars
Health care providers can register for on-demand webinars to learn more about digital health tools and how to use them in practice. There is also free CPD accredited elearning modules on Using My Health Record in General Practice.
Implementing Digital Health in your organisation
- Implementing a My Health Record policy in your organisation
- Digital Health Foundations Series 1 - Healthcare Identifiers and the HI service
- Digital Health Foundations Series 2 - Accessing PRODA & HPOS
- Digital Health Foundations Series 3 - Registering a Seed Organisation with the HI service
- Digital Health Foundations Series 4 - Setting up access to My Health Record and electronic prescriptions
Using My Health Record
Using electronic prescriptions
- Electronic Prescriptions for pharmacy - Tokens
- Electronic Prescriptions for pharmacy - Active Script List
- Electronic Prescriptions made easy for prescribers
Sessions by specialty or area of practice
- My Health Record for hospital clinicians
- My Health Record supporting safety, quality and better care in Residential Aged Care Homes
Digital Health series for Aboriginal Medical Service staff
Dr Ian Shellshear Education Series
- Session One: History taking and examination of a child presenting with behavioural or developmental issues.
- Session Two: Understanding how the brain works including memory creation – what is normal and what is not.
- Session Three: Differential diagnosis and relevant assessment tools that we can use/access in the primary care setting.
- Session Four: Diagnostic criteria for common conditions and support for the family, carers, teachers and child.
- Session Five: An overview of behavioural management strategies and medication management.