We are a proudly values-centred not for profit, striving to make a positive impact on the health in our local community. Our staff are the heartbeat of our organisation.
Our work is challenging, but rewarding. In addition to knowing you will be making a difference to the people in our region, working for us offers the following great benefits:
- flexible working arrangements
- generous salary packaging arrangements
- modern, open plan working spaces in both our Springfield and Toowoomba offices
- five weeks annual leave (pro rata) per year
- one RDO per month (pro rata)
Having a positive and inclusive company culture is very important to us. We offer a supportive and collaborative team working environment and consistently receive very high scores in employee engagement surveys.
Our current job vacancies are listed online.