Submit an event
The PHN events calendar promotes professional training and education for primary healthcare and/or other health professionals in the Daring Downs and West Moreton region. Submitting an event to our events calendar is an easy process. Simply register a new account or login. Once logged in complete the event details form and click ‘submit’ for review.
Once submitted, our team will review the details of your event prior to publishing on our website. The PHN reserves the right to query or not include unsuitable events.
Submit a position vacancy
The PHN job listing service is a free service to local clinics and healthcare services to assist in advertising relevant positions vacant in our region.
To post a job listing simply register for a new account or login via the buttons below. Once logged in click the ‘create a job posting’ button, add your details and ‘publish’.
Once submitted, our team will review the job listing prior to publishing to our website.
- Your advertisement will automatically expire four weeks from the date you list it.
- You may re-advertise if the position remains vacant by filling out a new form.
- You may advertise a number of vacancies or locations at the same time.
Submit a news item
The PHN welcomes the opportunity to provide assistance in promoting news in the primary healthcare sector through our eNewsletters, social media channels and website.
To submit a news item simply register for a new account of login via the button below. Once logged in. Once submitted, our team will review the details of your event prior to publishing on our website.
- The PHN reserves the right to query or not include unsuitable events.
- Due to high submissions not all news articles will be promoted on through our communication channels.
- The PHN retain editorial discretion on whether to publish or not publish a submitted article.
- The PHN may edit and/or rewrite the submitted text to ensure it best suits our audience and the selected communication channel.
- Articles providing important information or updates relevant to our stakeholders in the primary healthcare sector will be given precedence.