Darling Downs and West Moreton PHN is supporting general practices to help limit the spread of COVID-19 in our region.
This page contains information on the COVID-19 vaccine roll-out, GP respiratory clinics, fever and community assessment clinics, other locations for specimen collection and resources to help in the assessment and management of COVID-19.
Current local advice is that patients with suspected COVID-19 are referred to GP respiratory clinics, pathology collection centres, fever clinics, community assessment clinics or emergency departments that are equipped to appropriately respond.
- Third COVID-19 dose for immunocompromised people - Updated forms and guidance
- TGA Update - Updated forms and guidance
- AIR - Medical contraindications
- Checking AIR before administering COVID-19 vaccines
- Pfizer Expansion - Ongoing Pfizer transition process
- UPDATED - Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) SoNG v5.1
- UPDATES – Third primary vaccine dose for immunocompromised
- NEW – PPE usage to step down to “low risk” in all QLD LGAs
- NEW – Resources for the vaccination of adolescents
- Queensland Adult Specialist Immunisation Service (QASIS)
- UPDATED – COVID vaccination during pregnancy – info for health professionals
For more information, visit the links below:
Contacting your Public Health Unit
Please discuss any cases of concern with your local Public Health Unit immediately so that appropriate actions and testing can be organised.
GPs are advised to notify their relevant Public Health Units of 'suspect cases' of COVID-19.
Darling Downs Health
Please use this DDH Public Health Unit Notification Form.
P: 07 4699 8240 (business hours)
P: 07 3646 1699 (after hours)
Please use this WMH Public Health Unit Notification Form.
P: 07 3818 4700 (business hours)
P: 07 3176 2111 (after hours, ask for public health)