Referrals and resources
Our two HealthPathways websites contain up-to-date, localised guidelines and clinical pathways to support you in managing your patients. The HealthPathways website for your area should be your first port of call for clinical and referral information.
Darling Downs Health
Some useful links for Darling Downs Health:
- Referring your patient to Darling Downs Health
- Introduction to the Darling Downs Health Service
- Non-acute Geriatrician Referral
- Darling Downs forms A and B
West Moreton Health
Some useful links for West Moreton Health:
- Referring your patient to West Moreton Health
- Introduction to the West Moreton Health Service
- Referral forms – West Moreton Health
- West Moreton forms A and B
Out of Home Care Health (OOHC) resources
We have a range of OOHC resources available for GPs as part of our Strengthening Health Assessment Pathways (SHAP) project.
Other referral resources
We provide some of the referral documents and templates produced by local health organisations for use by GPs in the Darling Downs and West Moreton region.
As this content is not owned by DDWMPHN, this page is currently be phased out, scheduled for removal at the end of 2023. All current forms can be located within HealthPathways.
POPGUN Triage Process
Support your non clinical staff to assess patient priority with our POPGUN Triage Process diagram.
Latest PHN news
31 October 2023
23 October 2023