The PHN regularly updates this section with useful resources such as training modules, webinar recordings or patient-facing materials. These resources are from a range of organisations within the primary care system.
- Presentations from Australia and New Zealand Allied Health Summit 2022
- Palliative Care Online Training User Guide and Palliative Care Online Training Information Pack
- Resource list: Voluntary Assisted Dying
- RACGP's Infection prevention and control guidelines for general practices and other office-based and community-based practices
- Australian Digital Health Agency
- Department of Health and Aged Care Allied Health Resources
- Allied Health Professions Australia
- Office of the Chief Allied Health Officer, Queensland Health
- MBS education for allied health professionals
- Employing an allied health assistant - Resource Guide
Resources for allied health students
Scroll through the below programs to discover useful resources for allied health students.