Assessment and Management of Low Back Pain
A learning module for doctors wanting to boost their skills and confidence in managing low back pain. It is the first of four modules being offered by the Australian Association of Musculoskeletal Medicine. The modules can be taken independently and in any order, but all four modules must be successfully completed to be awarded the certificate.
- Sharpen your diagnostic skills with more focused history taking
- Refine your physical examination skills and make sense of your findings
- Target and interpret lumbar spinal investigations
- Make specific diagnosis leading to effective treatment
- Do basic manual therapy and trigger point injections in your office
- Prescribe appropriate exercises and medications
READING AND ASSESSMENT:
The module comprises a pre-reading component of approximately 6 hours in preparation for a day-long workshop of interactive tutorials, hands on physical examination and treatment techniques with feedback and case discussions.
A Multiple-Choice Test will be sent with the pre-reading and should be submitted prior to the workshop date.
For more information, contact Australian Association of Musculoskeletal Medicine.
8:30am - 5:00pm,
Saturday 12 November 2022
View Hotel, Kingsford Smith Drive & Hunt Street, Hamilton, Brisbane
CPD Points Available?