Latest innovations to embed and sustain trauma-informed care
Register for the first webinar in MHPN's new series focusing on trauma-informed care on Thursday 24 August at 7:15pm AEST.
This webinar will discuss advancements in trauma-informed practices and their role in providing long-term sustainability in healthcare and education systems. Attend to engage in discussions about the latest innovations in trauma-informed practices and to gain a comprehensive understanding of how these practices are implemented around the globe.
Our interdisciplinary panel will outline practical strategies for integrating trauma-informed care into daily practice enhancing your ability to provide care that addresses the unique needs of people who have experienced trauma.
- Nicola Palfrey (Clinical Psychologist, ACT)
- Dr. Johanna Lynch (General Practitioner, QLD)
- Beck Thompson (Teacher/Lived Experience, QLD)
Facilitator: Prof. Steve Trumble (General Practitioner, VIC)
- Discuss the latest innovations in trauma-informed practices in health and education systems.
- Outline innovative trauma-informed care practices from around the globe.
- Describe how trauma-informed care practices can be integrated into daily practice in a sustainable way.
For more information, contact MHPN.