Love And Other Infections 2023
This day-long seminar on sexual health and blood borne viruses is free for GPs, Nurses, Community Workers, and Allied Health Professionals.
Love and Other Infections will feature updates on Hepatitis C, LGBTQI Health, HIV, STIs, Hepatitis B, contraception and termination, injecting drug use and respectful relationships for health professionals in the Sunshine Coast region.
Dress: Beach Theme!
Tentative program and speakers:
- HCV update – TBC
- HBV update – Lana Richardson, Hepatitis Queensland
- LGBTQI Health (including HIV) – Robert Muscolino, QLD Council for LGBTI Health
- HIV & STI update – Dr Kuong Taing, Sexual Health & HIV Service, Sunshine Coast HHS
- Contraception and termination update – Emma Turner, Sexual Health & HIV Service, Sunshine Coast HHS
- Injecting drug users – Cameron Francis, Dovetail
- Respectful relationships for young people (including consent and coercion) – TBC
- Agency updates – Agencies are invited to provide short presentations on their current projects
GPs, Nurses, Health and Community Workers, and Allied Health Professionals
Lunch and morning tea will be provided
For more Information
For any questions regarding this course, please contact Tyler Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0435 790 489
For more information, contact ASHM.